Color: Dark brown
- Dimensions: 7 X 10 Inches (Width X Height). This handmade refillable diary is made by Indian artisans who have been working on leathers for generations.
- The cover of the journal is embossed precisely and six semi precious natural cabochon stones have been used on the cover.
- This retro vintage diary contains 250 pages. The diary is made from eco-friendly and recycled paper.
- The cover of the diary is made from goat leather and the unlined and recycled paper has been used in it. The Diary is based on the Infinity Stone theme.
- The diary is an ideal gift for Writers, Cartoonists, Poets, Creative Designers, travellers etc.
Number Of Pages: 240
Details: The jacket of the diary is made of Goat leather. The stones used on diary's jacket are semi precious natural stones. This handmade diary is the fine example of Indian art which has been carried from generations. Leather & Stitches is an Indian establishment based in Rajasthan province. The company aims to deliver the famous artefacts of fine Rajasthani Handicrafts to the world. The products we deal in are crafted by men who have inherited the art and craftsmanship from their ancestors from generations. Our highly globally recognizable and acclaimed products are leather items like Bags and Diaries; Rajasthani printed cloth, Antiques and many more. Note: All the stones embossed in the diary are natural therefore the size of the stones can vary from diary to diary and also to the picture.
Binding: Office Product
Item Condition: New