1. How do I file a return request?
You can file a return request from your Theimmart. account. Use the following steps
- You can place a Return request within 10 days of order delivery. However, in case of Damaged/Missing Product, the Return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.
- Return request will be reviewed by Theimmart.
- If required, request will be shared with the merchant for his/her approval.
- After approval, pickup of the product will be arranged through our courier partners.
- If our reverse pickup service is not available on your address, we will ask you to dispatch the product. The courier charges will be reimbursed by ShopClues.
- After the product is received, it is verified against your claim and accordingly, Replacement or Refund is initiated. Please note that Replacement would depend upon the stock availability with the respective merchant
Returns/Replacement are accepted under the following cases -
- Wrong Product – Wrong color/ size/ style
- Wrong item ordered/ delivered
- Unsatisfactory Product – Inauthentic/ Low Quality/ Expired
- Defective Product - Manufacturing defect/ Non-functioning (Not applicable, if the product is under Manufacturer’s Warranty)
- Damaged Product – Physical damage/ Tampered product or packaging
- Wrong Quantity – Missing Products/ Parts
- No Invoice/Warranty Received – Available on Electronics only
3. Under what conditions returns/ replacement request will not be accepted?
Returns/ Replacement requests will not accepted under following cases –
- If Products are Altered/ Used
- If Product is Returned without Original Packaging (price tags, labels & accessories)
- If Serial Number is tampered
- For Defective product that is covered under Seller/Manufacturer's Warranty or Reported after 10 days of the Delivery
- For Damaged/Missing product that is reported after 2 days of the delivery
4. Which categories are not eligible for returns/ replacement?
Categories that not eligible for Returns/ Replacement are:
- Nutrition & Healthcare Products*
- Customized Products
- Undergarments, Lingerie, Swimsuits, Underarm pads, Socks, etc.
- Perishables including Flowers, Edibles, etc.
- E-learning & Music CDs/ DVDs
5. What is the best time to place Return/ Replacement request?
Return/Replacement request of the Product(s) should be initiated within 10 days of Order Delivery for Wrong/ Unsatisfactory product or in case of non-receipt of Invoice & Warranty (for Electronics only). However, under the following conditions, Return Request should be filed within 2 days of Delivery:
- Damaged Product
- Empty Parcel
- Missing Item
Return request, refer to My Accounts, My Orders listing section and click on Return button on selected order once order is delivered to you.
6. When do you initiate Pickup for Returns?
Once your request to return an order is approved, a pickup will be initiated. Once return is approved for pick up, email will be sent to registered email id for pick up related details. Please keep the product ready with all tags & accessories. Kindly ensure proper packaging to avoid any damage during transit.
Please take care of the following points, while packing your product for Pickup -
- Product should not be used/altered/ tampered
- Keep original price tag & packing slip intact
- Mention Order Number on the box
- Do not seal the box
- Mention the Order Number/Delivery Address on the package, before handing over the packet to our Pickup executive
- Keep the Courier Company's receipt for tracking purposes
Please Note - TheImmart shall not be liable for any incidental defect/damage, like liquid leakage/mishandling etc.
7. What do I do if my area does not have a reverse pick up service?
If our reverse pickup service is not available at your address, we will ask you to dispatch the product. Return address will be notified to you in a separate email, along with the packaging instructions and required documents.
In case of Self-Shipment, ShopClues will reimburse your courier charges (upto $10) in form of Bank Transfer Or Paytm. Please take care of the following-
- Mention the Order number/Delivery Address on the package, before handing it over to the Courier Representative
- Upload the courier receipt in My returns section or attach it on confirmation email received after return filing
- Track your Return Shipment on the Courier Company's Website
8. How do I track the status of my Return request?
Check the status of your Return at ‘My Accounts’ -> ‘My Returns’ Section and click on particular Return ID to view return details.
Every request received at Theimmart is assigned a ticket number, for which an acknowledgement mail is sent to your registered email address. Please use your registered email ID and phone number for any further communication.
After receiving your Return Request, we will update you on the status i.e. Acceptance/Rejection of Reverse Pickup, Reshipment & Refund.
9. Do I need to pay the courier company to send my product back?
No, you don't need to pay anything to the courier representative if we arrange the pickup of your product. In case your address is not serviceable by our courier service providers, you need to self-ship the product to us (address will be emailed to you). Courier charges will be reimbursed by us in form of Bank Transfer. The courier charges eligible for reimbursement are up to $20.10. How will I know that my Returned product has reached you?
- You will receive an email from us within 24-48 Hours of Pickup, along with the Tracking details. You can track the package on Courier Company's website.
11. How much time does it take to replace an order?
We initiate the replacement or refund within 2 working days of receiving the product at our center.